Saturday, December 11, 2010

Justdial, Bangalore


Justdial

The most innovative business model in recent times, Justdial.

Team Justdial have been part n parcel of my life in the past year. For a person coming into a city with not too many near and dear ones. Team Justdial is just one of them.

It would be wrong on my part if I dont share my great experience of how "Justdial" helped me in my one of the darkest moments.

We were stuck in a railway station, different state, missed the train, middle of the night, with a small baby with us. No trains scheduled for the next 4 hours to come home. Checked for a taxi outside the railway station, as usual they refused to travel long distance unless you pay a hefty sum. Just then, we remembered Just Dial, WOW! I had a few numbers to call for a taxi now, out of about 10 numbers one responded and agreed to drop us home for normal rates.

I just can't think this would have been possible without "Just Dial". A big whole hearted Thank you from me and my family.

Link For Bangaloreans: bangalore.justdial.com
Call Just Dial Phone: +91-80-6999-9999

1 comment:

  1. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon. Free Stock tips

    ReplyDelete